Our team of property professionals provide an efficient and responsive service, focusing on delivering the best returns while minimising operational costs. With over 60 years' experience
, our processes and procedures are highly developed and subject to our continual improvement process. Keeping our property management services in-house gives us a greater insight into the true value of our assets under management, enabling us to spot opportunities and risks
more easily. This includes:
Operational and Contract Management
- Active management of all operational expenses
- Regular tendering of contract services to ensure that our assets are “price tensioned” in accordance with the marketplace.
- Ongoing building inspections with key operational service contractors to ensure compliance with all agreed contract terms and KPI’s.
- Quarterly centre reforecasting to ensure regular, prudent financial management on a “line by line” basis, ensuring accuracy of data.
- Agreed key “stretch” targets & KPI’s for key Centre Management staff. This provides guidance, focus and discipline to ensuring the overall Net Operating Income of the asset.
- Regular and active debtor management initiatives so as to minimise the likelihood of bad debt recovery issues.
- Establishing and nurturing of retailer relations to ensure a harmonious working relationship.
- Collaboration with the local community, for example, council and local chamber of commerce.
- Understanding and upholding the importance of our assets in the local community.